The DUCASSE school has teamed up with Globeducate to open their doors to our students for cooking workshops.
Globeducate has partnered with the famous French Culinary School École Ducasse to ignite passions in the field of gastronomy and raise awareness among young students of the importance of healthy and planet-friendly food.
École Ducasse's mission is to educate entrepreneurial chefs, managers and the general public by sharing Chef Alain Ducasse's philosophy. Globeducate students and their families can take advantage of creative introductory workshops, amateur cooking and pastry-making courses, and professional culinary training.
THE ALAIN DUCASSE COOKING SCHOOL
The Alain Ducasse Cooking School is a contemporary 500 m² space located on rue du Ranelagh in the heart of Paris’s 16th arrondissement, opening its doors to the general public as if into a home. Thought as a living space, each room has been designed to make everyone feel at home. The school mixes elegant and warm common areas with kitchens of concentrated efficiency and user-friendliness. It includes 4 workshop kitchens equipped with Miele and Perene facilities, a wine cellar, a meeting room, and a shop, all built around a patio offering unparalleled brightness.
Globeducate Schools and the Ducasse cooking school are joining forces to offer week-long cookery workshops during each school holiday (except the Christmas holidays).
- The camp will be made up of two groups: an elementary group from 6 years old and a second group for middle school students from 12 years old.
- Organisation of the week: three days of cooking and two days of baking. Tasting at the end.
- Location and schedule: Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse - 64 rue du Ranelagh 75016 Paris from 9am to 12pm from Monday to Friday.
- Families will have to drop off their children at the DUCASSE school and pick them up.
1. October Camp: Monday, October 24th to Friday, October 28th 2022 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
2. Winter Cooking Camp: February 27th to March 3rd, 2023 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
3. Ducasse Cooking Camp from April 24th to April 28th 2023 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
4. Ducasse Summer Cooking Camp from July 10th to July 13th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
4 hands classes
The 4 hands parents/children workshops take place one Wednesday per month throughout the school year (except school holidays). The classes will be guided by a Ducasse chef in his kitchen.
- Theme: discovery of various special pastry recipes for tea-time (macaroons, madeleines, tarts or chouquettes).
- The group is made up of 5 children aged 6 to 12 and 5 adults.
- Place and time: Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse - 64 rue du Ranelagh 75016 Paris. Wednesday afternoon from 2pm to 4pm.
- Dates : One Wednesday per month except school holidays:
- Wednesday 30th November from 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 7th December from 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 25th January from 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 22nd February from 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 29th March from 2pm to 4pm
Other dates will be communicated later.
Registrations are open, don't wait any longer! To get more information email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: Friday, September 30, 2022.