ICS Paris campaign to Meet New EU Energy Targets
ICS Paris is a proud member of Globeducate and shares the group´s commitment to addressing the United Nations sustainable development goals. With the hope of reaching carbon neutral status by 2050, the EU has set a new target of 19c maximum heat.
Students across the year groups in our school are going to make seven positive changes over seven days of the week. Together, we will work on the challenge of conserving energy so that we can leave a lasting positive impact.
From Early Education to DP2, students and teachers, everyone will be set the challenge of conserving energy so that we can leave a lasting positive carbon footprint.
What are we going to change?
- Monday – Have a shorter shower and turn off taps!
- Tuesday – Unplug fully charged devices!
- Wednesday – Switch off lights!
- Thursday – Dress warmly!
- Friday – Switch games consoles and devices to energy-saving mode!
- Saturday – Enjoy an evening with friends or family!
- Sunday - Have an outdoor day at the park, beach or mountains!