Our Teachers

Toggle Language English to French

Every graduate of ICS will talk about a particular teacher who inspired them or who supported them to ensure they achieved their best.  We know that teachers may only work with our students for a short period in their learning journey, but they have the potential for great impact.

At our international school ICS Paris, our teaching staff is as diverse as our students! About 85% of our teachers are English mother tongue from Anglophone countries in both hemispheres. The other 15% comprise our language teachers (French, Korean, Japanese and Spanish language), or are bilingual English and another language.   The vast majority, therefore, are familiar with living or studying abroad and personally understand the challenges and opportunities resulting from the expat life.

Due to the locations of ICS in three landmark European cities, and the international reach of the Globeducate network of international schools to which ICS belongs, we pride ourselves on being able to recruit the very best teachers who are not only world-class International Baccalaureate (IB) practitioners, but who are good listeners; who can recognise individual and group needs; who are flexible; who can identify and nurture talent; and who can model positive behaviour and attitudes to our students.  As a leading IB World School group in Europe, providing pathways to the world's leading universities, teachers want to be part of our community and make their contribution to inspiring a sense of global citizenship and responsibility.

Importantly, ICS teachers are committed to inspiring every child and to getting the best out of each student, but they take the same approach to their own learning as well. We offer the chance for teachers to join a rigorous, best-in-class team who will share good practice and support each other. We create a culture of collegiality amongst our staff, which directly impacts the quality of learning and which is why our students love to go to school and want to do their best.

Our teachers come from over 15 different countries worldwide and over 60% of them have more than ten years of teaching experience.
Our teachers hold at least a bachelor’s degree while many hold a Master’s or PhD.
Our teachers are proud to provide the best teaching methods and learning experience for students.